It's that time again .................

............... & so it starts.

What starts?

As you may remember each Christmas I make a couple of "sets" of Christmas cards for other groups I am involved with plus a batch for Bob to send out.  Each set is different but are the same within a set.

So yesterday & today I have started on the first of the set of 10 cards;


This is where I am up to at the moment with this set.  All the cards have been embossed on the front with a split design embossing folder.  Snowflakes & dots with a narrow unembossed line between them.  This I will be covering with Christmas ribbon - as can be seen in the photo.  I stamped the "Merry Christmas" & embossed it with silver EP, then I have coloured in the design with red & green pens.  The final touch is then to make a random cut around the greeting & also run the red pen around the edge to finish.  The ribbon is glued down with DSST & the greeting is on sticky pads.

If there is any fault it is that the ribbon has Merry Christmas on it as well - but in gold.  But it works OK.

Now to put them all together, & create the inserts.

That is my post for today.
Take care - 'bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko