member showcase

Good afternoon everyone.

Today I have a member showcase for you & it is from Mold II club member - Dot.

I have had an email from Dot saying how much she enjoyed making the Double Slider card, so much so that she has made another one.  Also she did some searching on You Tube & found a video showing the card - slightly different shape - but the lady had created a stand for the card.  I had a quick look at the video & I will go back & watch it properly & work out the size for our card (Dot has also given me some measurements) & I will put the information on the blog.

Here are the photos of Dot's card;


What a lovely bright fun card & it is for someone who is going to be 80.
I'm sure they will love it.


This photo shows how Dot has put the message on the back........


....... & here is a view of the card where you can just see the stand at the back.
This card that Dot has made is a different size to the one we made at our club nights, also the mechanism was made slightly differently - but it all comes down to the same thing in the end.

Thank you for sending the photos & the information Dot.

Well not only is today Friday with a weekend looming - but it is a Bank Holiday weekend.  I hope you have lots of nice things planned & that the weather stays nice for us all.

That is all I have today - bye for now.

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post