Mold II photos - part 2

Good morning ladies.

I am here this morning with the photos from the Mold II meeting on Tuesday, & they are of their project for the evening which was the Double Slider Card.

Here are their cards;


Rita has a lovely lacy flower stamped background with a very stylish lady in the topper. The "Happy Birthday" overlapping the front is a nice touch.


A very pretty, delicate, clean & simple stamped design from Christine, with the focal point cut with a scalloped edge & layered onto darker card.


A really nice message on the left hand tab in Helen's card - if you click on the photo you may well get a larger view.  I like the flourish at the side of the words - almost acts as a "this is where you stop" marker.


Sue's card is pretty in pink & a very clean, fresh & simple design.
It is a true Sue card


Another clean, fresh & simple design this time from Annette - I love that "Happy Birthday"


A beautiful trio of flowers across the topper for Carol's card with a very complimentary paper on the tabs.


A lovely vintage feel to Elma's card with her sepia tones. I have shown this card a little larger than the others in the hope you can read the verse.


What a cute version that Dot has given us, it shows that his card suits all ages (& will make a great mans card too) - again a little larger hoping you can read the messages.


A lovely Christmas design from Carolyn who has used decorative paper to cover the card topper & tabs.  Then some die-cut baubles complete the embellishment.

I hadn't thought to cover everything with paper - it works really well.  I would have to take great care as I know I would have trouble cutting to the right size.  Then thinking about it I would probably, (knowing that fault I have sometimes), to cut it a little larger than needed, then sandpaper the edges which takes the paper back flush with the card. Also gives it an aged look - so the design needs to suit too.

I hope all e clubs have enjoyed making this card & will use it many times.  I have another slider card you might like & will build it into the early part of the 2018 programme.

In preparing this card for each club I now have 3 of these cards made - one birthday & 2 Christmas. I still have one to set up for my workshop ladies at Daleside plus I had already made an earlier birthday one which I sent to a friend for her recent birthday.

Right - I am off to work on my file folder album now.  Have a good day.
'Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post