Mold II photos - pop-up bouquet card

Good morning ladies

Once again someone hid Monday & Tuesday from me - & here we are at Wednesday & 2 days without posting these lovely cards.  I have to be honest I am so wrapped up in making a digital scrapbook of our lovely grandson that the time is just disappearing right under my nose.

We went to visit him again yesterday evening taking his auntie & uncle with us (Nadine & Russ) & I took so many photos I will probably be glued to my scrap booking again later today.

Enough!  Now on to Mold II cards from their July meeting. We were quite a small group that evening but still have some stunning examples for you to see;



This is the card made by Chris with its lovely floral & butterfly topper on the front.  Unfortunately Chris wasn't at the meeting when the circles were handed out - but I had some spare sets with me of which she had one.  Rather than rush putting some decoration on them Chris left them white in order to make the card.



The front & inside of Helen's card. Those lovely die-cut flowers on the front around the fancy square look great.  Helen stamped different images into the centre of her flowers which makes for quite a unique bouquet.


The inside of Annette's card only as she had not finished the outside.
The flowers work really well with a random pattern on them - very flower like.


Elizabeth also had not finished the outside of her card & I love the mixed bouquet look with her circles.



A really beautiful rich design on the front of Carol's card with the delicate patterned bouquet on the inside.
A lovely combination.



Elma's pretty small print paper on the cover of her card really goes well with the kraft card base. Then finished off with the matching floral bouquet.  Lovely

Like I said about the other clubs - really well done ladies - I promise not to keep the project that much of a secret in future, but you all really rose to the challenge.

Tonight is the August meeting for the CSNW club  so I must get my box ready & then perhaps I can play with baby photos again.  I will probably put a photo of him on here over the next couple of days - must show him off - perhaps a photo of one of my scrap book pages.

'Bye fr now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post