Mold photos

Good afternoon ladies

Today I have the photos of last night's project for Mold club, when we had a visit from Carolyn of Mold II club .  Carolyn showed us how to make that lovely little file folder album that she had already show to the Mold II ladies.  It is impossible to finish the album completely during a club meeting so the photos are of the albums as far as everyone got to.  I have had promises that they will bring them back when they are finished - even if it isn't for a meeting or two.



These 2 photos show the cover & the inside page of Clare's album
Apologies Clare your second photo is a little blurry. I love the soft colours you have used


This photo is of Yvonne's inside pages.  
I did take a photo of the cover but it was so blurry I deleted it.
Must have still had the wobble that I had with Clare's photo.
Lovely shades of lilac - very fresh looking little album.



The outside & some of the inside pages of Mair's album.
I love that bright colourful paper on the cover which goes so well with the spotty paper.
Looking forward to seeing the rest of the ages



Cover & inside pages of Lynn's album using gorgeous shades of blue papers.
Lynn said that she had got the paper pad from Poundworld at Deeside (just round the corner from B&M and the Range).
So! guess who popped round there this morning.  Yes! & did they have any?  No!
Ah well - some you win & some you lose.  But I found some great pads in The Range for £1 each.



The cover & inside of Joanna's album using some beautiful green papers.
They looked like the same type of paper as Lynn had used.
I am sure Joanna will correct me if I am wrong.



The cover & some of the inside pages of Maureen's album
That cover paper is gorgeous & I am sure Maureen said it was wrapping paper.

You've got to stop doing this to me ladies - I will now be looking at wrapping paper.  
Mind you it's a good idea as one sheet will go quite a long way & the quality is usually very good.

I also joined in, but I also spent quite a bit of time talking to Carolyn about various crafty things, including projects she has lined up for us next year.  So, I was lacking behind with my album.  When I have put a couple more pages in I will photograph it & show you.  I won't wait until I am finished - just to about the stage the ladies got to last night.

Thank you Carolyn for bringing this project to Mold & Mold II & I really hope I can do your instruction credit when I show CSNW club in 3 weeks.

I will try & take a couple of photos of those £1 pads I bought in The Range, to show you.  They all have a Kraft paper base.

That's me for today ladies, have a lovely weekend.
'Bye! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post