Paper pads

Good afternoon everyone

Do you remember the post on 18 August of the Mold project - Carolyn's file folder albums?  In it I mentioned some pads I had found for £1 each in The Range.

I said in that blog post that I would take some photos of them.  Well I only took one, but thought as I hadn't really got anything today to talk about I would just show you the pads;


Each pad is Kraft card - 2 of them just have designs on them in black outline. Great for colouring. The others, as you can possibly tell from the photo have foil embossed patterns plus some sheets like the plainer pads.

Now I need to get my brain in gear to decide how to use them.

I hope your weekend is still going well.  Tomorrow Bob & I are off to visit our little grandson.  We haven't seen him (except in photographs) for 2 weeks & it looks like he has grown quite a bit.  Can't wait to see him.

That's me for today.  'Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post