Recent cards

Good morning everyone

I thought I would show you the 2 baby cards I made for the arrival of our grandson on 21 July.


This first card is the one I made for Gareth & Elayne.
I created this one digitally after finding this delightful royalty free baby photo on Google.
Everything is flat but the package I use when digitally crafting allows you to make it look as if there is layers by creating shadows.


This card I actually sent to Gwion himself.

The images were a freebie recently on a magazine (Simply Cards & Papercraft - Issue 164). They are based on the Russian Dolls & there was a lady & a man, a young boy & young girl & a baby.

As soon as I saw them I knew how I would be using them, using the lovely z-fold style card that Carolyn of Mold II showed us a while back.

The die-cut message on the front panel is "Welcome to the family" & the little image at the bottom is the baby doll, so I have written Gwion's name underneath. Just along from him is the lady's image so that says Mummy, Next is the man's image so that says Daddy & then finally the young boy's image, as Gwion has a half-brother who is 14.  They were all coloured in in pastel colours using gel pens. Then on the inside panel at the back there is another stamping of the man & the woman, not coloured in, & that is Bob & I.  So! welcome to this family.

I really was pleased with how it turned out. I have decided to send a photo of it to the magazine. So, if I am lucky they may print it.

That's me for today - have a great weekend.
'Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko