recent cards

Good evening everyone.

I have 2 photos to show you of some cards I made recently - at least I don''t think I have shown them to you. The reason I am unsure is because I created the topper pieces a little while back but only recently put the cards together.  So, apologies if you have already seen them;



I used the split negative technique for these 2 cards.  A technique we covered a long time ago & I thought I would revisit.  The hardest part is the most important part & that is cutting the topper exactly in half - both times, otherwise the 2 halves do not fit together well.

When I do use this technique I always use black & white but it can look very effective in colours or with just a splash of colour on the black & white version.

Tomorrow I have a member showcase for you.

Sorry this post is late at night - had a busy day & yesterday we met up with an old friend of Bob's for a meal & a natter.  We do this every couple of months & it is a nice relaxed get-together.  The 2 men reminiscing & me listening.

Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko