Stand for Double Slider card

Good afternoon everyone.

This morning I had a look at the tutorial for a Double Slider Card with stand, that Dot of Mold II club had told me about.  I had mentioned it in yesterdays post.

So I have written notes along with a diagram to make a stand that fits our Double Slider card.


Sorry the background is grey - it was printed on white paper.
But I think it is quite legible.

I have used a large size of the scan to make sure you could read the writing - it will look different depending on what equipment you use to look at it.  It could be too big for smaller setups.

I will print some copies off & bring along to the clubs as well - but at least it is here for now.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend.  Bye.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko