14 October workshop

Good afternoon

I had a interesting question from Joanna of Mold club regarding the kit to take to the workshop.  One of the items is "paintbrush" & Joanna asked what size.

Short answer is I did not know.  I will try & get hold of Elizabeth & ask - so keep an eye here for the answer.

But I would think that as I understand that we will be stamping & using paints - a small paintbrush would be required.  But perhaps to be on the safe side bring a couple of different sizes.

You definitely will not require wallpaper size  😁

This evening it is the October meeting of the CSNW group & I am hoping that they will be bringing their file folder albums back with them for me to photograph.

I am now off to make sure I have the club box ready - so that is me for today.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post