csnw photos - file folder album

Hello again.

At the last CSNW meeting (last Wednesday) two of the ladies brought back their file folder albums for me to see.  Both of them stated that there is still work to do & no photos or embellishments yet inside.

Here they are;

The first one is from Ann









Excuse the hands.  Bob was there with me that evening so in the end I used him as a bookstand.
I loved the embossed cover to Ann's album & the use of the different types of blue papers. An also added some part pages & some beautiful tassels to her tags. 

The next album is from Claire





Claire has some nice smaller tags in her album & I like the little items like the banner shaped embellishment in the photo above this last one. The other thing is the rather unique way Claire has applied her ribbon tie to the cover.

I have been promised that some of the other ladies will bring their albums in when they have done some more work on them.

I am just starting another album, this time with a Christmas theme - as I think I will be busy taking photos of our grandson on Christmas Day.

Tomorrow I will tell you about the workshop I attended on Sunday with HoneyDoo Stamps.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko