csnw photos - part 1

Good afternoon everyone.

This afternoon I have a couple of photos of the Show & Tell at last nights CSNW club meeting.  The theme was a Black & White Christmas card

We were a small group last night - but here are their cards;


This beautiful card by Ann had a lovely embossed background & I show a close up of it below.  The poinsettias had a lovely silvery sparkle to them.   


This shows the embossed words in the background of this card.
I have a birthday embossing folder with words like this - but haven't seen one with Christmas words.  Must keep my eyes peeled for that one.


Gwen's card is a Crafter's Companion Create-a-card die that has embossing on it as well.
A really pretty design.  You may notice a little bit of colour on this one - that was really to show off the embossing.  As Gwen said, with a smile, when we teased her a little about it .............. "At least I made a card".  Thank you for being so nice about our teasing Gwen.

There was also a lovely card from Clare - but when I went to transfer the photos to my laptop - it was really out of focus & I hadn't noticed as I took it.  I hope one of the ladies reads this & asks Clare to hang on to her card & bring it back next time - or - perhaps to the workshop. Sorry Clare.

Tomorrow I will have the photos of the evenings project, but that is me for today.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post