just chatting

Hello everyone

Sorry I didn't writ a post yesterday but the last couple of days I have been busy with family cards that need to be made.

As they are family - I will not be able to show them to you until after the event.  Sorry!

I have also been busy creating some cards for the business club that Bob is part of.  One of the committee asked if I would make some cards using their logo to send out to people that are unwell, or  sadly whe someone passes away.  So quite a simple design. 

When I came to a trial run I printed it onto A4 card & then proceeded to cut that down to A6 size.  Not difficult but a bit time consuming for such a simple card. 

So I spent some time learning more about our printer & found that in fact it had a rear paper loader.  Fortunately Bob hadn't realised it was there eithere - so I was quite pleased with myself.  I then investigated sizes that would feed through it & found I can put a ready folded A6 card (unfolded at the point of printing), through it & it prints the front & back in on go.  Sadly it only takes one card at a time. 

I am making 10 each of 2 designs - so I will have to stand & feed the printer them through oe at a time.  But at least I worked out how to do it - so was relieved to find that the old grey matter still works.

Hope you are having a good day.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post