just chatting

Hi everyone

Just popping in to give a little update on yesterday's workshop with Elizabeth Robinson.

I think I do speak on behalf of everyone who attended that it was a brilliant day.  Joanna (of Mold club) very kindly took photos for me at the end of the day & sent them to me last night & today.  I will write a blog post tomorrow & show all the photos she took.

It was lovely to see everyone together - members from each of my 3 clubs plus a couple of friends of members & 3 ladies from my rubber stamping group in the craft shop at Daleside Garden Centre.

It was also nice to see how you all got on together & I have to thank you all for the help throughout the day.  Everything was cleared away so well at the end that we left the hall by 3.55!  Brilliant timing.

I have messaged Elizabeth this morning to thank her for such a great workshop & told her we will probably be asking her back sometime next year,  She was very generous with the items she provided for the raffle.  So much so we actually had two raffles - one in the morning session & one at the end of the afternoon.

Then the day was topped off for me - by Gareth & Elayne being at home when I got there & a chance to have a cuddle with Gwion.  Perfect!

Photos tomorrow - bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko