Just chatting

Good morning everyone.

Last night it was the October meeting of the Mold II club & I popped in for a short while - well short, but long enough to watch Rita do the basic demonstration of the project she was showing during the evening. Rita provided all the materials & even though I wasn't staying she gave me a set too, along with notes.  It is a very interesting little project & I look forward to seeing how everyone did last night.

My  main reason for going was to pass on to the ladies the news of my current health problem, as they had not been at the workshop when I had made the announcement.  Now that I have spoken to them you are all aware of things. I am happy to keep you up to date with my progress but will not be going into any details & stating here what it is - you already know. The first of which is that it looks like I will be going into hospital on 7 November - not a long stay, & I hope the recovery part will not be too long either.

I am sorry that it means I will probably miss your last meetings of this year & possibly a couple at the beginning of next year.  Where possible I will pop in & keep in touch with you all & especially the final meeting of the year - in order to wish seasonal greetings.  Both the Mold & Mold II club have members who are willing to show projects across these months & I am very grateful to them for this.  The ladies of  CSNW I hope are looking to see how they can organise their projects & I will be popping into their November meeting which is on 1 November.  So CSNW ladies put your heads together for ideas.

During this time I will keep blogging - there may well be some days that I don't - it really depends how I am feeling. I will also keep the club pages, project photo page etc up-to-date. I have been promised that someone at the clubs will take photos of projects, and Show & Tells - so everyone will still be able to see everyone elses work. Also the information will be there for you to keep up-to-date with what is happening in your club group.

Talking of which I need to update those pages over the next couple of days.

I still have a couple of my own projects to show you & also 2 member showcases, so they will appear over the next couple of days.  Please remember to send me photos of your work, as it is much nicer to write a post that has pictures in it & especially those of your work.

Take care everyone.
'Bye for today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko