Member showcase

Good afternoon everyone I hope you are having a nice weekend.

Before I show you the member showcase I thought I would share with you the fact that my DH has just informed me I had errors in one of my recent posts.  I have just been to take a look & see that on Thursdays "just chatting" post there are words with letters missing & words with extra letters.  I obviously did not spell check that post - so my apologies.

Now for the member showcase - which is the one for Annette of Mold II club, whose featured card I couldn't find again to write about.  Annette sent me a copy of the page in an email so I could put it here;


I now realise that I had been looking for it again in the Readers Gallery areas of the magazine, when as you can see Annette's card was featured on the Letters Page.  The magazine was the latest issue of Papercraft Essentials.

It's a really cute & colourful card Annette.  Well done at being featured again - I wonder what your prize will be this time.

I also found in my files a photo of a card that Annette had previously had featured in a magazine on the Letters Page & was in fact the star letter.  It doesn't look like I have shown it here on the blog - so I thought I would show it today with the card above;


Was this the letter & photo for which you received that lovely label punch Annette?

That is me for today - more tomorrow - when I will show you photos from the Mold II club night last Tuesday which Carolyn emailed to me yesterday.

'Bye.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko