Mold II photo - part 2

Good morning everyone

Today I have the second set of photos from the Mold II club meeting last Tuesday.

For some unknown reason I have shown these the opposite way round to that I normally do, because these photos are of the Show & Tell.  The theme for this card was Christmas Black & White only - although I did say some sparkle was allowed;


I love the way you have framed those poinsettias Christine, & doesn't the black on white really show up the detail of the petals.


Another card from Christine showing the nativity scene in silhouette.


These baubles on Sue's card are absolutely delightful. It is so nice to see them hanging free.


What a striking card. I love it Carolyn.


Another stunning card, this time from Elizabeth . 
That dotty frame really shows the focal image off well.

As I have said before about the groups & the show & tell challenges - you never disappoint.

I have another set of photos from that meeting to show you - which I will do tomorrow.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post