Mold II photos - part 1

Good morning everyone

This morning I have some photos of the project at the Mold II club last Tuesday.  Rita brought in a delightful Christmas Album for them to make.  The photos I have are of the various samples that Rita brought in for the ladies to see.

I am not sure if there will be photos of those made by the ladies as they wouldn't have been able to finish them completely during the evening - so perhaps photos will gradually come through later.

I hope I have got these together in the right order & correct album;


front



two inside photos


Back 
of Album 1


Front


Inside pages 
of Album 2


Front


Back 
of album 3


Front



Inside pages


Back 
of Album 4


Front


inside pages


Back
of album 5

I love the little channel adhered to the back of the album for the ribbon to run through - a brilliant idea & I think it would work on cards that are wrapped with a ribbon tie.

Rita I hope I have the right things together based on how the photos came from Carolyn (for which once again many thanks Carolyn).  But most importantly they show just how lovely these little albums are.  

I must sit myself down & make one of these, perhaps when I am quietly (? 😇?) recovering after next week.

That's all for today. enjoy the rest of your weekend.
'Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko