Mold II photos - part 3

Good afternoon ladies.

This afternoon I am showing you the photos of a second little project that the ladies from Mold II club did at their meeting last Tuesday.  This project was given by Annette - that lovely folded paper Christmas tree.  Here are the photos of the samples Annette made;




They are lovely Annette.  This last one looks as if it is in black & white paper - so was it perhaps your show & tell card?  I noticed that there wasn't one amongst the other photos.

Tomorrow & Thursday I have rather busy days so I may not get on here to write anything. Then of course it will be Friday & the day of my op - so it will be a few days before I write again. 

Take care everyone.
Back soon - 'bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko