mold photos - part 1

Good afternoon ladies

This afternoon I have for you the photos of the Mold Show & Tell from last night's meeting (Thursday 19th) & thanks go to Joanna for taking them for me, as I was not at the meeting.

The theme fr the Show & Tell was Christmas cards in black & white only - oh yes & I did say that a little sparkle would be OK too.

Well, once again you didn't disappoint. So much so that I am not sure I can leave comments after each one as it would get rather repetitive.  Perhaps just pointing out anything different or special!


I hope the sparkle on the topper shows up in this photo.
Joan - is that Glitter Kiss you have used?


Mair showed us what the design would look like in colour too.


Great frame centre piece - I have a couple like that for birthday & thinking of you


Wow! that is different for Christmas.
Love the sentiment



Take a look at the next photo - showing a bird-eye view.


There's a lot of work in there Sheelagh!


I just bought the magazine this morning that has that stamp & die set as the free gift!
Really must try it out now I have seen it used other than the samples in the magazine.




A trio of cards from Joanna.
I would have liked to see that last one in the flesh
I can't quite work out how it all sits.

I think you have all given me food for thought as I try & get my head around making some more Christmas cards.

I will be back tomorrow with the photos of the evening's project & I also have a nice little collection of member showcases building up.  A couple from work done at the workshop last week, & I have spotted earlier today that 2 ladies fro Mold II club have been featured in one of the recent magazines.

Have a great weekend.
More tomorrow - 'bye.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post