Workshop with Elizabeth Robinson - part 1

Good morning everyone

Not a very good one though is it! The tree in my front garden is bending like mad in the wind (gale?) & the sky is very yellow looking. I am sure you have much the same view & I hope Ireland doesn't suffer too bad as it seems they are going to get the worst of it.

Right! Photos & info from Saturday's workshop.

I was going to say "in the morning we made" - but in fact it took us up to lunch time.  The special project that Elizabeth brought for us was a wooden tissue box holder for us to decorate with stamps & paints.  Yes paints!  Although when I checked my typing I found I had said "stamps & pints" - got that corrected quickly as I didn't want those who didn't come to the workshop to get the wrong idea. In the afternoon session Elizabeth introduced us to creating a master board & different ways of making backgrounds for cards or scrapbook pages or art books or whatever area of the craft you had a paintbrush dipped into.

We were each given an Indigo Blu stamp set & it was these that we used on the tissue box.  There were 2 different styles so a lot of the boxes will look very similar. I had a lovely Peony & Marigold set. A big thank you to Joanna for taking the photos.

There were 33 photos in all so I am going to post them in 2 batches so as not to overload your systems.

Oh look - Joanna sneaked in a couple of photos of us all doing our crafting.
Is that me I can see at the end?



Now for the boxes.
Joanna seems to have taken a top view & a side view of most of the boxes.
So the names should show up on at least one of the photos for each person.
















That is the end of the first batch of photos.
I will post the other half later this afternoon.

'Bye for now.



Comments

  1. We should also thank Joan? From where I was sitting I think to my left it was Janet, Grace, Ann and then Joan? She ran around and brought all the boxes and name tags to me for photographing - it was a big help :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know Joanna.
      I will thank her in next post.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko