a bit of catching up

Good afternoon everyone.

Just a little chat to bring you up to date with things.  I am progressing well although still uncomfortable & sore, & tired.  I have had a little set back as I have a problem with one of my operation points. This has made me me a little more uncomfortable & I am finding it difficult using my right arm.

Typing is a bit difficult & I cannot keep it up for too long.  I have things to put here on the blog - some club photos, member showcases, my own card makes from before.  I will get on here as much as I can - but it will probably be in short sharp doses.

Please send me any photos of your work that I can feature on the blog.

This is all I can manage for now - will be back again soon.
'Bye


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko