mold II photos part 1 Oct extra

Phew that's a long title, isn't it.

What it means is that I have for you an extra set of photos from the Mold II project for October which was shown in part 1.  Dot of Mold II club has sent me photos of the concertina book she completed from the project Rita showed them.

As in other books we have learnt to make during the year - Dot has also added extra smaller pages & pockets;











Dot, it is beautiful. I think you said it was a present for someone. They will be absolutely delighted to receive it.

As we are having our grandson over at Christmas I will be taking lots of photos, then after Christmas will make this as a memory book for our first Christmas all together.

Oops - just noticed I did not say - Good morning.  So - good morning everyone I hope you are all well.

'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko