csnw photos

Good afternoon everyone.

This afternoon I have those long promised photos from the CSNW December meeting to show you.

It turned out the cable connecting my mobile phone & my laptop was not functioning properly - so borrowing Bob's lead it worked.

On their last evening the CSNW ladies decided to return to some previously tried card designs including the bookmark card & the faux envelope card.

Here are the photos;


Ruth has made a start on the bookmark card - you can see where the slit is for the bookmark to go.




Two cards from Joan
 Joan's first card is in the style of the card we learnt through one of Carolyn's designs
The other one looks like she has created decoupage.within an aperture.


Grace chose the faux envelope card design.
I have always liked this design & often use it myself - its great for masculine cards.




Gwen chose a gate-fold design for her card.
That lovely stripey ribbon picks up the colour in one of the baubles & the partial belly band (or wrap) is great.




Kate made 2 cards.
The top one is the faux envelope card design.
There are 2 photos of the second one the bookmark card.  After the photo had been taken Kate added the embellishment - so another photo was taken.



Two cards also from Elvena
The first one is the faux envelope card design
& then she had time to start the bookmark card as well.


Clare chose the gate-fold design.
I like the look of that focal dragon topper.
I don't have a photo of the closed card.



Ann also chose the gate-fold design
I love her monochrome design & there is that partial belly band again.

I must give a big thank you to Elvena for taking the photos & sending them to me.  Thank you Elvena, it is very much appreciated.

Well Christmas is fast approaching I hope you are well advanced in your preparations.

That is me for today ladies.  Take care & bye for now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post