Member showcase

Good afternoon everyone.

I am desperately trying to catch up with photos that I have still to blog. 

A couple of days ago I received an email from Rita of  Mold II club with a photo of one of her cards that was featured recently in a magazine.  Creative Stamping I seem to remember.

So here it is for you to see;


I fell in love with those cute Santa gnomes when they were a free gift with one of the magazines.
Well done Rita - keep up the good work in 2018 too.

I must apologise to the CSNW ladies as I haven't yet put their December meeting photos here.  They are on my mobile phone & at the moment I am having a problem downloading them to my laptop. I am hoping Bob might be able to help me later today.  So please bear with me on this.

Hope to have some more things to show you tomorrow.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post