mold II photos

Good afternoon & what a miserable afternoon it is too.  That is because of the weather & no other reason.

This afternoon I have the photos from the Mold II meeting last Tuesday & they are of the project shown to them by Dot & Carolyn.  A delightful little box that held notelet cards. Not everyone got around to making the box & notelets together so we have a mixture of photos.

The first set of photos are those sent to me by Dot - showing the sample she had made to show the ladies what they would be making;





It is such a lovely idea.
I am really sorry I missed it - bit Carolyn has sent me instructions on how to make one.



The first photo shows Annette's box closed & then the second photo shows the box open with the 3 little notelets she made to go inside.


Christine completed her box - it looks like it goes together really easily!


Elizabeth also completed her box.


As did Helen.
Love the idea of cutting the butterfly down the middle.



Rita's photos show the box fastened & then with it open & the notelets displayed around it.


Sue finished her box as well - fastened with a pretty pink ribbon.

Thank you Dot & Carolyn for showing this little project.  I hope perhaps that some of you will send in photos of them complete with their notelets & then I can show them here later.

Enjoy your weekend.
That is me for today.
'Bye for now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post