a recent card

Good morning everyone.

Today I have a photo of a card I made recently.  Back in October in fact for our daughter-in-law Nadine's birthday in early November.

Here it is;


It was one of the cards I learnt to make at a workshop with Honey Doo stamps.

The embossed pearlised card is a beautiful pale green colour which went so well with the delicate pink flowers & green leaves. The leaves & flowers were stamped on vellum with Versamark Ink & then embossed with white EP.  Before being cut out hey were coloured on the reverse side with Brilliance ink pads.

I really must use those technique again during this year - they make for such delicate finishes.

That's my pop in for today - more tomorrow.
'Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko