A recent card

Hello again.

This time I have a card to show you that I made recently;


I was feeling in a mono colour mood when I made this card & I wanted a clean & fresh finish.

Sometime recently I saw a card made in a similar fashion to this one & rather liked the idea, so decided to use it in this card.

The base card is white & has layers of white & Kraft card. For the ink I used a Adirondack ink pad in a caramel colour.  The image is one stamp & after stamping it I went over the roses & leaves with a water brush to pull the colour into them.  The Happy Birthday is a Clearly Besotted stamp - I like the font they used in this set.

Having stamped the focal image I then drew 2 curved lines on the back & cut along them dividing the image into 3 sections  (which of course you can see from the photo - duh!).  They were then layered on to the Kraft card leaving a small gap between each piece. A couple of toning gems to add a little bling to complete.

Very pleased with this one.

Last night I popped along to the Mold II club meeting to say hello to everyone & to pay the room hire fee.  I now look forward too receiving some photos of their project for the evening to show you.

That is me for today.  'Bye for now.

Comments

  1. I hadn't actually realised that you'd cut the card into sections so I'm glad you mentioned it :) It's very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post