boring information but .........

........... necessary.

This post is just to remind everyone that this years subs will be due shortly.  There are various dates so I am going to list them here.


For Mold II - they are due in February

For CSNW - they are due in March

For Mold - they are due in April

I cannot guarantee that I will be at those meetings but will organise how they can be collected.  There is no change to the amount.

Please be aware that the old £10 note finishes on 1st March - so be sure to divest yourself of them.  I have checked the club boxes that I hold here & have swapped the old £10 notes in them for new notes, & will definitely have spent them before March - 😉

So if you can avoid it please try not to pay your subs with these old notes.  Thank you.

Proper post later today.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko