IMPORTANT NOTICE - MOLD II CLUB - EVEN MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE LAST ONE


PLEASE NOTE

THE DATE OF YOUR JANUARY MEETING IS
AS FIRST DISPLAYED

THE 23RD OF JANUARY

That is the fourth Tuesday in the month

This year January has 5 Tuesdays in it.

This confusion with the date came about when I received an email from Parkfields querying the date as they believed the 23rd was the third Tuesday.

Wanting the blog to be corrected quickly I just went ahead & changed it - but then today I opened an email from Annette asking if that change of date was right.

I have emailed Parkields again & pointed out that the 23rd is in fact the fourth Tuesday & was correct. I am now going to go back to the Mold II page & change it back again.  I think they made the error of thinking that we met on the LAST Tuesday of the month - which of course the fourth Tuesday usually is - but not this month!

So - I hope everyone is aware that it is the 23rd.

Sorry for the confusion & I should have been awake when I read about it then I wouldn't have changed it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko