Just chatting

Good evening everyone.

I am sorry I didn't write a post yesterday but most of it was spent travelling to & from the hospital along with my actual appointment.  By the time I got home I was rather tired - so my apologies. The visit was for the first of my monthly injections - so now I have to see how they will make me feel day to day.

Today I have managed to sit & make some birthday cards - but I cannot show them to you just yet - possibly next week some time.  I quite enjoyed getting back to making things & hope to set aside some time each day now.

Tomorrow evening is the first 2018 meeting of the Mold club & I am hoping to pop in & see everyone.  In fact I am going to try & pop in to each club for their "first" meetings of the year. From those visits I should be able to tell how well I can manage - but I don't think I will be back regularly just yet.

I am pleased to see that the snow that fell yesterday evening didn't lay - although I suspect some of you may have some that laid.  I believe there is still some about though.

I look forward to seeing the Thursday Mold ladies tomorrow night & then soon after hope to have some photos of their evening to show you all.

That is me for today - more tomorrow.
'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko