Mold II photos

Good afternoon everyone & it is so nice to see the sunshine again - although as I type this it is gradually fading.  Ah well.

Today I have the photos of the Mold II project at their meeting on Tuesday evening.  They were making another different shaped card by courtesy of Carolyn.

It is a suspension card - (or possibly a suspender card!) - here is a photo of the one that Carolyn sent to go on the Projects Photo page which shows the card from the side where the suspension can be seen.


Carolyn sent me one of these cards as a Thinking of You card & although I have held one in my hands I am not sure how it went together. I must get it out & investigate, & Carolyn kindly gave me one of the templates when I saw her on Tuesday so I must have a go at making one.  

Here is a lovely all cards group photo ...........


... & here are the individual cards.


That flower on the circular topper really works well Christine. Lovely card.


A really fresh card from Helen with the gingham paper & it looks like the flower was from the same paper too.


Delicate colours from Carol & a Tree frog.  You don't get many of those on a card.


Elizabeth's choice of design just shows how great this card is for Special Celebrations.


A pretty delicate floral card this time, from Annette.


Another delicate floral this time from Elma - love the colours of the flower on the circle.



Two cards from Rita & the design shows that the colours & patterns don't have to delicatae & floral.
It works whatever design papers are used.
Sorry the first one looks a little misty - not sure why.


Well - it's never too early to start on Christmas cards - is it Dot?
This design is just perfect.

Looks like I had better see how to make this card - I like the idea of some Christmas cards made like this.

A big thank you to Carolyn not only for bringing you the design but for taking the photos as well.  Thank you Carolyn - it is as always very much appreciated.

That is me for today.
Later Bob & I are out with some friends for a meal - a belated part of his birthday present.

'Bye










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko