Mold photos - part 2

Good afternoon everyone on this rather wet grey day.  It did have a little attempt to snow earlier but seems to have changed its mind.

I hope you have a good weekend planned.

The photos today are of Mold clubs project on Thursday evening.  An idea that Joanna found & showed the ladies how to do. I don't think it has a name, but the background effect has a look of Pointillism in it - which we did some time back. 

They are absolutely lovely cards so I am sure the ladies loved trying this technique.


This is Clare's card - the design is so clean & crisp 
& the embossed lines really set the toppers off well.


I like the way that Janet has staggered the images on her card. & of course the added bling.


A different approach by Joan as she added colour to the focal image in each topper.


Here is Joanna's version using different images in each topper - very effective.


Here is Lynn's card - I like that the images are in different places in the toppers

Just side stepping for a moment - 
in yesterdays post I wondered how Lynn had made her Show & Tell card.  
She has left a comment at the bottom of the post - do go back & read it.


Mair chose to lay her toppers out in a different pattern & at different angles.
I do like the negative space she has left on each one.


Rachel added vibrant colour to her images & the "dotting" background in a paler colour
Works really well.


Yvonne has approached the design with a little more detail. As well as the "dotting" background she has cross-hatched on to alternative petals of her flowers.

Once again, because I haven't seen the cards in the flesh - just the photos, if I have got that wrong - Yvonne please let me know.

These are absolutely beautiful ladies - well done.  I can see that there are many ways of creating variations to this style without losing the original idea.  I think the design would work well for Sympathy cards too.

Earlier this morning I received an email from Joanna passing on a photo she had received from Joan who had so enjoyed the card she had sat down & made 2 more. Here they are;


I love the subtle addition of colour Joan
They are beautiful.

I definitely must sit myself down & try this technique out - I don't want to miss out on anything.

Have a lovely weekend.
'Bye for now.


Comments

  1. Hi Gloria just to let you know that it is the stamp design I have not done anything to it. Going "dotty" was bad enough without cross hatching as well. LOL. It was good to see you looking well. Hugs Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko