Some more of my cards ........

.............. the Christmas ones I made.

This time I have the card I made for our grandson & the one for his big brother;


Oops, this looks a little out of focus.  The Santa was in a kit along with the parcels & the paper came from some in a magazine.  I decided that Santa really needed to look a little more real so I covered his hat rim & bauble, his beard & clothes trim with glue then stuck on cotton wool from those little cotton wool balls .


This card was for his big brother, Iwan & the topper was the front half of some gift tags I bought which I thought made nicer toppers than tags. The backing paper was layered onto some holographic red card to tie in with the red edges of the topper.


This was a smaller card, also for Iwan, into which we put some money for his Christmas present. This was then placed in an envelope inside his Christmas card above.

Some more Christmas cards - the adult family ones, tomorrow.

Now that Christmas is over, the cards & decorations are down I will start to photograph all the lovely handmade cards I received & will show them here later.

Hope you had a good weekend.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko