a recent card

Good morning everyone.

Today I have one of my recent cards to show you.

It is the Valentines card I made for Bob;


I had decided to have a change from red as the main colour & after a little thinking decided on black & gold,.

The hearts are from a Tonic die that was free with the latest Tonic magazine.  I cut the largest & plainest in gold miri card, followed by the next size & lacy one in black card.  Then repeated that with the next size in gold & the small centre heart in black.  The centre hearts I placed on sticky pads to raise them a little.  I didn't want to put too much on it, but it needed a little more than just the hearts so I added those peel-off corners,.  The floor of the easel I layered with gold miri card & then layered some black & gold card to hold the message which was also the easel stop.

So that is me for today.

Mold club have their February meeting tonight - so there will be photos some time over next few days.

'Byee!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko