member showcase - very very late

Good evening everyone.

I really do mean very very late. 

Earlier today I was sorting emails in my inbox.  Deleting those that could go & moving some that I really had to keep.  Those emails that showed there were attachments I checked to see what they were & if they were photos I checked that I had saved them in my pictures folders. 

In doing so I came across an email from Joan of the CSNW club with photos of some extra cards she had made following one of our meetings.  She had liked the design so much she sat & made some more & sent me photos to show me.  When I checked my pictures folder they were not saved there.  I then checked the blog & they weren't there either.

Straight away I shot off an email to Joan to apologise & here I am now blogging the photos.  How much very very late?  Oh yes ............................................ March 2017. 
I am so sorry Joan  😢 

The card was the Twist & Pop one;
Card one
outside


inside


card two
outside


inside


card three
outside


inside


card four
outside


inside


card five
outside


inside


They are lovely cards Joan & thank you for sending them to me.

So - a message to you all ladies - if you send me photos & they seem to be taking a time for me to show them - just give me a nudge.  I will not be offended.

Now I am keeping my fingers crossed I don't get lots of nudges.  😊

I hope your weekend has been going well.  That is me for today - 'bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko