member showcase

Good morning everyone.
A bit of a damp start to the weekend so lets hope that it improves soon.

Today I have another member showcase & this time it is from Joanna of Mold club who has sent me photos of a card she has made for her sister's birthday.

The style she chose to make was that lovely double slider card we made last year;


That is stunning Joanna.
The layer immediately behind the topper is a sort of fibrous paper - very effective.


this photo shows the sliders pulled out.......


....... & this one shows the easel that Joanna created & affixed to the back so that the card would stand up.  Great idea.

I am sure your sister will be thrilled to receive the card Joanna.

I have to say I do like this design very much & used it when making some early Christmas cards. I must use it again this year for some birthday cards too.

I just want to mention here that I am sorry I didn't write a post yesterday but it was one of my tired & no mojo days.  If there is a day when I don't write then that will probably be the reason because if I haven't been able to do anything there is nothing to write about.  So I am really happy when one, or more, of you send me information & photos about your cards.

I am lucky to be having another visit from my brother this weekend.  He is arriving today & is also visiting a friend who is in hospital over here.  I am not sure how long he is here for but even a couple of hours is better than long gaps without seeing him.

Have a great weekend & I have another member showcase for you tomorrow.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post