member showcase

Good morning everyone I hope you all had a good weekend.  My! it was a bit chilly wasn't it.

I had a really nice weekend with my brother & I actually saw more of him than I had thought I would.  He arrived to us in the afternoon Saturday & spent all day with us yesterday except for an hour or so when he took himself off for a walk.  He left about 8:15 this morning.

Today I have a member showcase for you & the photo was sent by Rita who had spotted the item in a recent issue of Papercraft Essentials magazine. But the showcase member is Annette of Mold II club.

Annette's card & letter was actually selected as the star letter & therefore Annette will be receiving a star prize. I have enlarged the photo on the blog post so that you can better read Annette's letter & the editors reply.  I hope that whatever device you view this on it will show clearly.


Well done Annette & I agree with Ria's comments on your letter - I can't believe you cut the curved channel by hand.  I admire your perseverance & I don't think I would have tried it!

Wednesday sees the first meeting for 2018 of the CSNW club. I hope to pop along & see them for a little while. It all really hinges on whether this snow that is forecast really does appear & how bad it is.

Well that is the post for today.  I am hoping to be a little more creative today so perhaps I will have something of mine to show you tomorrow.

'Byee!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post