member showcase

Good morning everyone.

This morning I have another members showcase for you.  I am so pleased that you are starting to sending me in things to write about on the blog.

The showcase this morning is from Sheelagh of Mold club & is of another wooden tissue box that she has decorated.

You may remember that she sent me photos a little while back & was also looking for more boxes & a reminder of how we decorated them.  You will find the post HERE if you want to remind yourself.

Here is her latest box;


This was made for a friend who had asked Sheelagh to make one for her & she chose the colours for Sheelagh to use.  It looks absolutely great Sheelagh.  Well done.  Love the colours & the antique look.

That stamp has been around a while - I certainly had it, but not sure if I still have it.  It's an Anita's stamp.

I managed to get a little creative yesterday by starting to make the box to put my batch of flower cards in.  Then lost control of my brain & made the lid too small.  So I left it in a sulk - that's me not the box  😀 & will return to it today.

Tonight is the first 2018 meeting of the CSNW club & I hope to pop along for a little while.

Will try & finish my box & blog it tomorrow.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko