Today I made the Mold II January project card as shown to the group by Carolyn. It is the Suspended (or was it Suspender?) card.
When I popped into the meeting that evening Carolyn gave me a copy of the card front template - there were no instructions. But fortunately Carolyn sent me a card for when I came out of hospital & it was this design. So I could get it out of the my box & work it out - which fortunately was not too difficult.
Here it is - & I have taken a couple of different views of it;
This is the card laid down on my work desk.
Two views of it standing up so that you can see the layers better.
I thought this was an ideal opportunity to use some of my huge Hunky Dory card & paper stash. It doesn't look like I will ever get to the bottom of it!! I didn't have an embossing folder wide enough to emboss the whole of the front cover, but it doesn't really matter as the plain (unembossed) section is under the floral paper layer.
I really liked putting this card together & I think I will make it again but next time do some stamping.
Have a lovely weekend.
'Bye for now.