my Mold II January project card

Good afternoon everyone - isn't it nice to see the sunshine again today.  I believe it is forecast to be very cold over the weekend though, so make sure you all wrap up warm & take care out & about.

Today I made the Mold II January project card as shown to the group by Carolyn.  It is the Suspended (or was it Suspender?) card.

When I popped into the meeting that evening Carolyn gave me a copy of the card front template - there were no instructions.  But fortunately Carolyn sent me a card for when I came out of hospital & it was this design.  So I could get it out of the my box & work it out - which fortunately was not too difficult.

Here it is - & I have taken a couple of different views of it;


This is the card laid down on my work desk.



Two views of it standing up so that you can see the layers better.

I thought this was an ideal opportunity to use some of my huge Hunky Dory card & paper stash. It doesn't look like I will ever get to the bottom of it!! I didn't have an embossing folder wide enough to emboss the whole of the front cover, but it doesn't really matter as the plain (unembossed) section is under the floral paper layer.

I really liked putting this card together & I think I will make it again but next time do some stamping.

Have a lovely weekend.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko