a recent card from my WIP box

Good morning everyone.

So! Spring is here - they say.  Well it looked somewhat like it yesterday & of course the clocks spring forward on Saturday night which means we are almost there.  Let's hope the weather continues to stay nice.

A few days ago I had a little dip into my WIP box (work in progress!).  It's the box where I put pieces of work - mainly stamped - that I didn't finish making anything with them, when I created them.

I picked out 2 pieces & here is the card I made with the first one;


This was a little stamped piece I created when having a play with Brushos.  This morning I layered it onto different sizes of black & white card & found this white square card to place it on.  I didn't want to place it bang in the middle so I popped it more to the left & then stamped this delicate little border stamp at the side.  The layered image I placed on sticky pads for a little dimension.

From the photo it looks like I have caught the bottom left corner on something - so I will have to go back & make sure it is stuck down properly.

Tomorrow I will show you the other WIP piece I turned into a card, but it will have to be after I have been to Glan Clwyd for my monthly injection & collect my next 3 weeks supply of medication.

I hope you are all well
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post