a recent card

Good morning everyone I do hope all you Mums had a wonderful day yesterday.  I received 2 lovely cards & a beautiful bouquet of flowers.

Today I have one of my recently made cards to show you.


I used one of my Honey Doo stamps which I stamped & embossed with gold EP then coloured in with some nice felt tip pens I have & finally went over them with a Spectrum Noir clear Sparkle pen.  I couldn't find my vertical Happy Birthday stamp so used a peel off.  

Of course Murphy's law was that I found it a little while later whilst looking for something else.  I had just put it back in the wrong place.

I really like this stamp & have several ideas of other ways to use it - just need the get up & go to do it.  I had great ideas of sitting at my desk towards the end of last week but got really tired & didn't get that far.  So today I am going to push myself to do something & break the impasse.

I have another couple of cards I made before this non creative spell came upon me - so will show you one of those tomorrow.

That is all from me today.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko