a recent card

Good afternoon ladies & what a nice afternoon it is too!

I have had a nice little run out in my car today, along with our daughter-in-law Nadine.  I needed to pop over to Burley Dam Garden Centre (A41), & their craft shop, so thought a little run would be good.

I have to admit to being somewhat tired now though.

The card I have to show you today is one of several that I made using my Hunkydory kits.  I looked at a couple of the sheets of card & toppers & found I felt a bit creative so kept going whilst the creative juices flowed.


I do like this lovely lavender colour & the image on the topper is so beautiful.  I found an A4 sheet of card that was just perfect to make the base card & everything else just went together so well. A pretty piece of lilac card with a delicate floral embossed pattern with a criss cross of delicate spotted ribbon & a greeting to finish.

I still have quite a lot of this Hunkydory card making kit left as well as some that were free on magazines.  I am determined over the next couple of months to make some cards to use it up.  But then I am determined to make other projects as well.  Ah well - we will see which one wins.

Another card tomorrow.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post