just chatting & photos for .....

.............. Mold II meeting tonight.

Hello ladies.

To start, I must apologise to Dot of  Mold II, & Mold II ladies themselves, as Dot had sent me some photos of the scrapbook pages she has been working on in order to inspired you for your meeting tonight.  A little late for ideas for tonight although I believe Dot make take them along with her - but they are here for inspiration later.

So here they are;




Dot creates pages for each of her days & weekends out & about.
Lovely samples Dot, thank you.

I was hoping to be able to pop in to the Mold II meeting tonight, but didn't have a very good night last night & then this morning I definitely felt a little off kilter. So I took myself back to bed for a while. Perhaps next month.

Fortunately after my visit to the oncologist yesterday I found out that my blood count has improved so that is good news.  Another blood test & visit to her on 12 April, then hopefully my visits will work out to once a month again.

Mold II ladies, please have a lovely evening & I hope there will be some photos for me to see all your work.

Rita, I promise I am working on my pages & will put photos here in a little while.

'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post