member showcase

Good afternoon everyone I hope you are all snuggled up warm & cosy, & if you have to go out please take care.

Today I have a member showcase from Joanna of Mold club who sent me an email & some photos of prizes she had won.

 I am going to put Joanna's email here so that I don't get the facts wrong -

"I don't think I mentioned but.....I won a prize! Actually, I won a £15 voucher with Chocolate Baroque - again - for commenting but I also won a Craft Stash prize via Facebook. It's just arrived this morning :) Photos attached.

I had to remind them about it after 13 days and because she'd 'dropped the ball' (meaning she'd forgotten about me!!) some of the colours of Nuvo Drops I'd chosen were out of stock so she picked colours that were close and sent me 7 instead of 5!

I really *should* try the lottery one day :)

Jo xx"


Well done Joanna & it really is a good idea to remind people that they have promised to send you a prize because your experience has shown that they can forget.  Here are Joanna's prizes;-




Wow! look at those Tonic dies - they are going to keep you busy, & the Nuvo drop colours are really nice.  Enjoy them.

That's me for today.

This weekend I am trying to finish some recent started projects, like those floral cards that I made into notelets.  I still have the second batch to put on the base cards.  Also I still have to get started on that 2018 project I said I was going to do - Tags.  I lost my mojo for a little while - but I have some ideas now & hope I can settle down to creating.  Plus of course there are always birthday cards that need making.

Have a good weekend.
'Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko