Special notice for Mold & Mold II clubs

Good morning ladies.

The special message for your two clubs, as I have this morning received an email from Parkfields Community Centre regarding the increased charges they are bringing in for the hire of the hall from April this year. 

I have already paid the fee for 2018 for both clubs, which of course covers the hall beyond April this year. So it is to be hoped they will not try asking for extra money for the months between April & November of this year.

The charge is going up to £6:75 per hour.  We officially have the room from 6:45 to 9:15 - the 2 quarters of an hour each end of the session are to allow us time to do any special setting up & taking down. Which means our meeting time is 7:00 to 9:00 giving us two lovely hours to craft & create beautiful things.

If the membership of the clubs remains as they are now - which is 11 for Mold & 10 for Mold II then to cover this increase I am reluctantly going to have to put up the years subscription.  This increase will not take effect until you pay your subs for 2019.

The figure of £6.75 multiplied by the 2.5 hours we have the hall works out to a sum of £16.875 - I have no idea how they are going to round that figure up.  So thinking logically that could possibly be rounded up to £17.  I am going to work on that figure - anything less would be a bonus.

Eleven (months) times £17 (one evening) gives a total of £187 per year hire fee.

So - the figures;

For Mold club - we currently have 11 members - therefore your subs would have to increase to £17 each to raise that sum. 

For Mold II club - we currently have 10 members - (with Phyllis it would be 11 but we have not seen her for some time so for this calculation I am leaving her out).  So I am making the calculation based on 10 members, which means that your subs would be £18 or £18:50 to raise that sum.

I have always tried to keep the subs to a minimum cost but unfortunately the main outlay is beyond my control.

Perhaps it is time to try & gather up some more members.  Your thoughts & comments would be appreciated.

If I do not make it to your next meetings I will make sure I have given this information to whomever is looking after the meeting as I know there are several ladies who do not read the blog.

Have a good day.




Comments

  1. Perfectly ok with me - it’s less than £2 per month- absolute bargain!!!! ( not saying £2 a month is my limit!!!)
    😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seconded! It's a bargain for the two hours a month, guess we should all try to make sure to cram as much as possible into the allotted time too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko