A recent card

Good afternoon & I have another of my recently made cards to show you.

It is a stamped one you will pleased to hear;


I love this old car stamp. I have had it years & every so often it comes out of the box.  Each time I use it I try to make sure I create a different design.

This one I coloured the base card & then used a cog stencil at the corners, using the same blue Distress Ink.  In fact I used the same ink all the way through this card.  The second layer I used the same cog stencil again onto white card & coloured the edge of the card with a blue Promarker pen that went well with the Distress Ink.

The topper & greeting I edged with the same Promarker, then stamped them in black ink.  The stencilled background to this layer was a hexagon shape used randomly & fading out the ink. I used the Distress Ink & some glycerine on my mat to paint the car.

I made this card for a friend in France.

OK I had better check my bag as I am off soon to the Mold club meeting.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko