Another recent card

Good morning everyone.

Today I have another of my recently made cards.  This one was for our son & daughter-in-law (Russ & Nadine) for their wedding anniversary which is on the same day as Russ's birthday.

I found this card style whilst having a good look around the Internet for inspiration.  I thought it looked a little different - so chose to try it for their card.


This is the card laid flat on my desk.


This is it stood up. 

I was a little disappointed that it leant forward a bit.  But Russ & Nadine were pleased with it. 

I made it using a plain 6 x 6 card & some pretty designer paper layered on to silver mirri card.  I added a few flat back gems for some bling & die-cut the greeting out of the same silver card.

After making it I had an idea how to do a different version of it but retaining that arrow head type fold at the front. I will show you what I came up with in a few days after I have tried it out.

Enjoy the rest of the day.
'Bye for now.


Comments

  1. Great minds really do think alike! I've had the video tutorial for this card open on my PC for days now waiting for a few minutes to watch how it's done! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post