Mold photos - part 1

Good afternoon everyone on another beautiful afternoon.

Today I have the photos of the Show & Tell cards from Mold club's meeting last Thursday.  The challenge set was "Feature a Creature";



This is Joan's card & features a cute little mouse with a balloon.
The mouse has been cut out & placed on sticky pads.


This is Joanna's card featuring a very delicate bird & some very apt words.
It is also a little sneak peek for the evenings project.


Lynn's card has this sloth on it.
As soon as I saw it I was reminded of a couple of episodes of "The Durrels" on TV.
They had a sloth hanging on a branch of a tree in their house.


Whoo! weird alien creatures bursting out of Rachel's card.




Sheelagh made 2 cards for this Show & Tell.
She wasn't sure if fairies were "creatures" so did a unicorn as well.

I will have some more photos tomorrow of the project for that evening, but for now - that is me done.

I am off to see how warm it might be in my craft room & get some cards started,
'Bye for now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post