Sunday, 6 May 2018

Revisiitng an earlier project...

Good morning everyone & what a beautiful day!

When I have written this post I am going to sit out in my summerhouse.  Well I hope to sit outside of it if there is shade as I am not allowed to sit in direct sunlight.  So I might as well do as I am told from day one.

I had another really good crafting day yesterday working on my special project of the album that I showed you some photos of on Friday.  It has progressed a bit further & I will show you photos tomorrow probably.

Before I started working on the album though I returned to the little album that I had made from one sheet of 12 x 12.  This one!



I was pleased with the result after making it, but with it sat on my desk I kept thinking there was something it needed.  First, I decided that a change of tags would improve it.  I had made those tags & not too successfully either & didn't like them with the paper layer either.  Well I did when I first made them - but since - no!

So I die-cut some tags with a really pretty edge & when I needed some slightly smaller ones I drew around a tag then die cut a fancy edge from it. I chose blue card to go with the flowers on the papers on the flaps.

Finally Teddy needed a lift too - so I very carefully coloured his white flowers - blue.

Here it is with its changes


Definitely an improvement especially when you see the tags in the pockets.
I am happier now.

Enjoy this bank holiday weekend & its lovely weather.
I am off out into the garden now.

Until next time - 'bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system